My very own Marketing Strategy for Authors is part of this year’s NaNoWriMo StoryBundle!
Each year, as countless determined writers, both aspiring and professional, look at November as National Novel Writing Month, or NaNoWriMo, StoryBundle puts together a pack of helpful books that cover all aspects of writing, from craft, to business, to indie publishing, to marketing.
This year’s bundle contains sixteen books that will help you up your game as a writer. With StoryBundle, you decide what price you want to pay. For $5 (or more, if you’re feeling generous), you’ll get the basic bundle of four books in any ebook format:
- The Strategic Author’s Guide to MailerLite by Erika Everest
- Self-Publishing for Authors by C. A. Price
- Killer Content by Andrea Pearson
- 8 Steps to Side Characters by Sacha Black
If you pay at least the bonus price of just $20, you get all four of the regular books, plus TWELVE more books, for a total of sixteen:
- Be a Writing Machine by Michael La Ronn
- The Coffee Break Novelist by Kevin McLaughlin
- Slushpile Memories: How NOT to Get Rejected by Kevin J. Anderson
- The Relaxed Author by Joanna Penn and Mark Leslie Lefebvre
- Furry Fiction is Everywhere by Ian Madison Keller and Mary E. Lowd
- Successful Indie Author Release Strategies by Craig Martelle
- The Indie Author’s Bible by Christopher D. Schmitz
- 30-Day NaNoWriMo Prep Workbook by C. Michelle Jefferies
- Novel Writing Prep by Monica Leonelle
- Shut Up and Write by Natasha Khullar Relph
- Survival Kit for Writers Who Don’t Write Right by Patricia McLinn
- Marketing Strategy for Authors by Tao Wong
The NaNoWriMo Writing Tools Storybundle runs through the entire length of National Novel Writing Month and will be available until the beginning of December via http://www.storybundle.com.